BAISI 100% Human Hair Long Body Wave Wig In Brown Color #4
( FRANCE 3 Fois , ALLEMAGNE 6 Fois , ITALIE 3 Fois , BELGIQUE Pay Later )
Les Autres Pays Par Carte Visa Ou Carte Nickel En 1 Fois
Deux modes de paiement
Contrat de crédit
Facture: recevez vos marchandises avant de payer ; Recevoir les instructions de paiement par e-mail ; Et c'est toujours 0% d'intérêt !
Achat à tempérament: Payez un peu chaque mois ; 6 versements ou 12 versements ou 24 versements ; Taux d'emprunt fixe : 9,99 %.
Asseyez-vous et détendez-vous
Vous pouvez payer par prélèvement automatique via notre application Klarna ou par virement bancaire.
Obtenez l'application Klarna la mieux notée.
Suivez les commandes et gérez les paiements, faites vos achats dans n'importe quelle boutique en ligne et recevez des offres spéciales, des offres, des listes de souhaits et bien plus encore !
Voir conditions de paiement. j'accepte les conditions du service d'achat Klarna et confirme avoir lu la politique de confidentialité et l'avis sur les cookies.
10% discount, CODE:BAISIOrder Over 150€
€60 discount, CODE: VIP60Order Over 450€
€400 discount, CODE:VIP400Order over 2000€
Discount of €650, CODE:VIP650Order over 3000€
|Hair Materials||100% Human Hair|
|Delivery time||5-6 days|
|Timeout||More than 3 years|
|Hair color||#4 As shown in the picture|
|Lace color||Sheer lace|
|Lace surface||T part lace|
|Colorable or bleachable||Yes|
Delivery >> free worldwide via FedEx/DHL
Time >> NB: The delivery time is 4-15 days , it depends on the distance and the transit from CHINA to your COUNTRY. Customs fees are not included in the order.
Payment >> Debit Card / Credit Card or PayPal or
Processing Time >> 24 hours after payment
Q: How long is the delivery?A: 24 hours after your order, we will ship your package free of charge, you will be delivered in 3-5 working days for FRANCE, and for other countries it is 4-6 days. And you would need to leave your contact so we can reach you for the delivery.
Q: How many weaves would be needed for one head?A: It depends on your request, for weaves of size less than 16 inch 2 weaves is enough for one head, but if you want the density to be thick, then it will take 3 weaves for one head, and it will depend also the closure you use, whether it's a frontal or a closure.
Q: Can I straighten or style the hair?A: Yes, all the hair we sell is all virgin hair, so you can straighten, curl or do other textures, and our hair can also be used for coloring,
Q: How can I know the size? how can I know the length I want?A: To know more about the sizes, please refer to the photo guide below, (to measure curly hair, you must pull the hair well to know the length)
Q: Why are my extensions getting mixed up?A: Hair tangles when dry, please do hair care, wash and condition 1-2 times a week. Or consult your stylist for further maintenance.
Q: Will I need to pay tax?A: Normally you don't need to pay the tax, but the customs duty conditions for each country is not the same, so if the customs asks you to pay the tax, we will arrange for it. decrease the customs duties you should pay.
- 1. Please wash and condition the hair before wearing.It would be better and make the hair supple
- 2. DO NOT brush the hair from root to end directly and please handle it carefully. Brush the hair from the end section: first 2 inches to the end, then 4 inches to the end, then 6, 8, 10 inches, etc., higher and higher until until you reach the root.
- 3. DO NOT cut the weft, it leads to loss. If you must cut for installation, always seal the ends.
- 4. DO NOT put excessive heat on the hair as this will lead to split ends and hair breakage.
- 5. Always use low-sulfate or sulfate-free conditioning shampoos.
- 6. Curly textures and natural waves require even more care than straight hair. Never brush the hair too hard, it will definitely lead to hair loss and even braking.
- 7. Always keep curly and frizzy hair moisturized with leave-in curl activators or hair will become dry, frizzy and even tangled. Never comb these hairs unless they are damp and contain conditioner.
- 8. Use a professional colorist when coloring your hair, as not all colors take easily. Please test a small strip of hair before coloring.
How to style virgin hair?
Q: Lace CutA: After the wig is finished, the excess lace hanging from the forehead should be trimmed back into the wig for the most natural look. Use a long, smooth snip to avoid jagged edges.
Q: How to make the fonts or partings on the wig?A: Use a wide tooth comb to part the side of the wig. In the middle part, the side parts are available, just select the one you like and then separate them carefully.
Q: Wet the hair to make it easier to combA: Wet styling is the best method to do styles such as roller covers and stick-ons perm. Styling mousses and lotions are usually applied to wet hair to make it smooth. Stay gentle during this process, because you don't want to mess with wigs.
Q: Dry your hairA: Towel your hair gently or let the wig dry naturally. If you are in a hurry, use a hair dryer on low heat to dry your hair.
Q: Spray a sparkling styling sprayA: It's best to spray some in your hands, then tie them together and follow your hair. It looks healthy, shiny and smells great.
If you want your wig/hair to look natural/amazing like our FB/IG post, you better go to a professional hairdresser for wig installation.